Care Coordinators are responsible for eligibility determination, assessment of need, plan development to address a child's needs and coordination of multiple services. This position is within the ARCh team which serves children and young adults, up to the age of 22, who have intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder or an emotional/behavioral challenge.
Care Coordinators support families and client teams by conducting regular meetings, initiating contact, attending home visits and team meetings, and managing a client's team of support. This role is responsible for ongoing documentation as well as development and review of annual service and support plans.
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid clinical license then you must added to the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.