Seeking individual to work in Howard
Center's IDRP program to teach the ten hour risk reduction Prime for Life
curriculum to individuals with impaired driving offenses.
This program consists of either a two
day intensive weekend or a four evening monthly option.
- Co-facilitate the evidence based Prime for Life curriculum with fidelity.
- Provide setup and collaborate with program manager and administrative supports.
- Show respect and empathy to create a nonjudgmental environment.
- Provide support to examine personal patterns of alcohol or drug use.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain safe professional environment for learning
High school diploma
- Certification in and mastery of Prime for Life curriculum(Training offered upon hire)
- Experience and comfort with group facilitation
- Basic understanding of Stages of Change
- Basic computer skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred
- Contracted position, hours provided by supervisor
- Non-benefits eligible
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by
the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About
Us" to review Howard Center's