Provide consultation, clinical leadership and direct care to assigned services in the Safe Recovery program. Looking to fill this role as medical provider for a low-barrier buprenorphine program.
- Provide direct medication assisted treatment to patients with Opioid Use Disorder. Prescribe and monitor buprenorphine for patients of Safe Recovery
- Coordinate in the development of treatment plans, and take primary responsibility for implementing and following through with pharmacological treatment of patients.
- Provide consultation to staff and attend clinical meetings, assist in policy and program development.
- Complete required paperwork, answer phone calls to patients, staff, colleagues, and families as clinically appropriate.
- MD or APRN or PA or DO
- Completion of accredited residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Psychiatry.
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.