Budget and Financial Analyst is responsible for developing and
maintaining reports in agency budget, accounting, and payroll technology
information systems. This position also
develops and administers the budget development system and analyzes and
interprets agency financial and statistical data.
- Create and generate monthly/quarterly/year-end
- Manage and oversee the technological development
of the budget software
budgets, analyzing income and expense reports
in the monthly and annual close to include account reconciliations and
recurring revenue validation
combination of skills, experience and/or education in financial management,
including advanced excel abilities
and knowledge utilizing multiple systems (G/L, HRIS, EHR, Budget) and
understanding the associated interplay
- This is a full time, benefit-eligible position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.