clinician to provide direct office based and community based clinical services
to individuals, groups and/or families in the community including mental health
and/or substance abuse counseling/therapy, risk assessment, clinical care
coordination and case management services. Advancement opportunities
available following successful licensure.
- Provides direct clinical services to individuals, groups and/or families.
- Provides clinical services to clients to include: clinical assessment, treatment, referrals, and coordination of services.
- Completion of all necessary documentation on a timely basis.
- Ability to navigate the system of care across populations.
- Ability to provide education and advocacy for clients and the community.
- Provide direct service to all clients: assessment, counseling and psychotherapy, referral, consultation, education, support and case management.
- Reliably participate in team and clinical meetings.
- Prepare high quality clinical documentation.
in English and Nepali
degree in relevant discipline
on VT Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists(see
licensing requirement below)
experience counseling clients with co-occurring disorders, both
individually and in a group setting
of substance abuse treatment
ability to defuse challenging situations and work in collaborative
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid clinical license then you must added to the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
benefits eligible position
salary: $46,644.00 ($48,691.00 with Clinical License)
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.