The INCLUSION Program and Baird School is seeking a Clinical Behavior Specialist - Associate to join an innovative team that supports the social, emotional, behavioral, and academic needs of students within their school settings throughout Chittenden County. These settings include public schools, the therapeutic milieu of Baird School, and the Tutorial And Behavior Services program for students requiring intensive supports in alternative learning environments.
This position carries a reduced caseload and works in tandem with the Director/Clinical Director to be mentored over time to prepare for the Clinical Behavior Specialist position.
The ideal candidate will possess assessment, diagnostic, and crisis intervention skills. The ability to work collaboratively with mental health and educational teams is essential.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.