Seeking individual to pick-up and deliver client and staff artwork across the agency for exhibits to support the Arts Collective mission.
- Arranges pick-up and delivery of client and staff artwork across the agency for exhibits.
- Installs and takes down art shows in public venues 4x a year, in compliance with site specific hanging requirements. Works with collective members to teach installation skills, develop themed events and move towards a peer curated exhibition schedule.
- Changes work every 2 months at internal exhibition spaces. Picks up, installs and returns work for Westview Evening of the Arts annually.
- Orders and maintains inventory of installation supplies- frames, wires, pedestals, ladders etc.
- Maintains contacts with curators and managers of area galleries and internal spaces, consistently scheduling space for seasonal exhibits and Art Hop. Keeps updated contact info for participating artists and facilitates sales of artwork.
- Records participation metrics for all exhibitions and field trips.
- Participates in Arts Collective events, community and committee meetings, transports clients as needed.
- High School Diploma
- Current or past experience with the Arts Collective
- Valid driver's license and transportation
- Limited part-time (5 hour position)
- This is a union position
Perks & Benefits
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!