Provide assistance to clients, community members, the general public and employees of the agency and ensure efficient and smooth day-to-day operations at the Chittenden Clinic.
The Chittenden Clinic is an Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) known as a Hub in the Vermont Hub and Spoke system. We provide medication assisted treatment (MAT) to people with Opioid Use Disorder. Consider this position if you have exceptional customer service skills, administrative and problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Completes projects as assigned
- Uploads documents into electronic health record system
- Schedules client appointments with medical providers
- Records meeting minutes
- Cross trains with other administrative assistants and covers in their absence
- Reception support
- Valid driver's license and personal transportation
- Previous administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Full-time position (37.5 hours/week)
- The schedule for this position is Tu-Fr 7:30am-4pm and Sa 6:30am-12pm
- This is a non-exempt position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.