Administrative Assistants work within and across teams to ensure effective and efficient service delivery. Provide support to the Access and Intake Team via day to day operations and processes in a skillful manner with a focus on team collaboration and service. Administrative assistants play the role of ambassador for Howard Center in the community.
The Access and Intake Team provides integrated and centralized intake for the entire organization. This team's purpose it to provide high quality services and resources to all in need.
- Provides general clerical and office supports
- Engages with clients in a warm and professional manner
- Scheduling client
evaluations and meetings
- Conducting client
- Handling Accounts Payable
needs for program leadership (credit card proxying, expense reports, check
- Running weekly reports for
a number of clinical statistics.
- Processing client paperwork
and mailing/faxing critical health information to client information to various
- Provide building front desk coverage each week
- Previous administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Full-time position (37.5 hours/week)
- The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm
- This is a non-exempt position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.