Join the team that is the front door of our organization. Be a part of a creative team that reaches arcoss Howard Center as well as many community partners. The Access Specialist Team Lead is part of Howard Center's "front door" for clients, families, and community members seeking services, treatment and support. This role is ideal for someone with supervisory experience who wants to increase their knowledge base about services in our community.
The primary responsibilities are to ensure clients seeking supports throughout Howard Center gain seamless access through high quality customer service, triaging and care coordination. The Access and Intake Team responds to calls from those seeking treatment and/or services. This role provides supervision of call center staff in addition to managing incoming calls. The Team Lead will offer leadership, supervision, expertise, risk assessment, and have a broad knowledge of systems and resources.
· Provide high quality customer service
· Triage client care
· Provides administrative and clinical supervision
· Completes initial screening and schedules assessments
· Maintains reporting requirements
· Monitors program operations
· Completes eligibility determination
· Completes clinical documentation in electronic health record
· A combination of five years' experience and education will be considered
· Two years' supervisory experience
· Experience with systems navigation, diverse populations, and knowledge of services
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support
for individuals, couples, and families
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.