Interested in trauma treatment and psychiatric care? Join the Crisis Stabilization team at the Jarrett House.
The Jarrett House is a staff-secure residential home in Burlington serving Vermont children ages 5-13, who are experiencing an acute mental health emergency.
Sub - Interventionists cover open shifts (day, evening, weekends, awake overnights) due to vacancies and planned/unplanned time off. Maintain a healthy living environment by providing supervision, modeling healthy interactions, and responding safely to crisis. Consider this position if you hold a High School Degree, and have experience working with children with emotional/behavioral challenges.
Watch this YouTube clip to hear from people doing the work!
Explore your natural talents and build social work skills while making lasting impressions on at-risk children. All of our positions focus on professional development through training and supervision, and offer the opportunity for advancement.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!