Seeking an energetic, caring, and compassionate person to work in the Lakeview residential house for
individuals with mental health and substances abuse challenges
Watch this YouTube clip to hear from people doing the work!
- Medication monitoring,
- Maintaining a therapeutic and stable housing environment by on-sight support,
- Crisis intervention.
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgement and be compassionate and respectful
- High School Diploma
- Human services experience desirable.
- Hours vary weekly
- Non benefits eligible,
- $18.15 hourly rate
Perks & Benefits
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!