Seeking 2 full time Security Officers to provide ongoing oversight to patient behavior at our Medication Assisted Treatment site to ensure a safe environment and efficient dosing procedure.
- Ensure patients are adhering to clinic policy.
- Appropriate intervention would be necessary should patient behavior escalate.
- Write incident reports
- Monitor the security camera and investigate suspicious activity
- High School Diploma
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Wednesday-Sunday for one position and Monday-Friday for the second position 5:30 AM to 1:30PM on week days and Saturday and Sunday hours are 6am-12pm
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.