ASSIST is a residential setting for adults needing crisis respite and stabilization services and can serve up to 6 adults at a time. A hospital diversion program, ASSIST is staffed 24/7/365 and supports adults as they transition from inpatient to outpatient services or stabilize from personal crises. Staff supervise and monitor clients to ensure structure and safety, provide group intervention and individual support, and offer case management and therapeutic services.
Sub - Clinicians cover open shifts due to vacancies and planned/unplanned time off.
- Complete clinical documentation
- Monitoring mental health symptoms
- Assist clients in their process of stabilization
- Hours vary weekly
- All shifts available (1st shift is 8am-4pm; 2nd shift is 3pm-12am; 3rd shift is 11:30pm-9am)
- The hiring rate of pay for this position is $18.37/hour. Shift differentials apply
Click the link below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:https://youtu.be/vrncbxAieZ0
Perks & Benefits:
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!