Seeking individual to oversee several residential programs serving adults diagnosed with major mental illness and some co-occurring substance use issues to ensure that state, federal, and agency regulations are adhered to. This position will provide clinical and administrative supervision and training to staff, as well as assist in the creation of treatment plans and crisis plans. The ideal candidate will provide an atmosphere conducive to establishing safety and security in order for residents to learn to develop coping skills with respect to working towards recovery and greater independence.
- Provides administrative supervision of full-time/part-time staff and substitutes.
- Provides direct oversight of residential housing sites by monitoring and approving income and expenses, by monitoring the physical facilities, by screening admissions to the sites and facilitating discharges, and by ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Provides clinical supervision and training of permanent staff and substitutes by meeting both regularly with staff individually or in teams to develop treatment plans and to problem-solve client issues.
- Provides support and consultation to CSP case managers and their clients regarding appropriate levels of care in the spectrum of available housing.
- Provides direct service to clients and their families by meeting with them as necessary to problem-solve difficult situations and to enhance their ability to meet their treatment goals. Ensures coverage of gaps in staff schedules by providing direct services to clients on a regular and as needed basis.
- Provides input on clinical issues and program development for CSP population by participating in a number of management meetings.
- Participates in various Agency committees.
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Benefits Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.