This position offers an awake overnight schedule working Friday through Monday, 32 hours per week.
The Park Street Program is a residential treatment program in Rutland, VT specializing in therapy for adolescent males who have engaged in sexually harmful behaviors. Programming is family centered and trauma informed.
Residential Counselors maintain a healthy living environment by providing supervision, modeling healthy interactions, and responding safely to crisis. Consider this position if you hold a Bachelor's Degree, and have use of a personal vehicle with a clean driving record.
Watch this YouTube clip to hear from people doing the work!
Click on the link below to hear from individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.