Seeking individual to establish and maintain a therapeutic and stable permanent residential housing environment for adults with mental health/substance use challenges and a history of homelessness. Develop and implement treatment plans and teach independent living skills.
- Ability to handle crisis situations,
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain respectful relationships is essential.
- Ability to demonstrate competence with adults experiencing emotional challenges.
- Must have transportation (vehicle, valid driver's license)
- Full-time, 37.50 hours/week.
- This is a union position
- Pay rate is $16.00/hour.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.