Are you looking for a unique
opportunity to take on a leadership role, utilize your nursing skills by having
direct client interaction while also using your supervisory skills to manage a
diverse and dynamic team? We are seeking a creative and passionate RN/Program
Manager who wants to make a positive impact in the field of substance abuse. The schedule is M-F normal business hours, with no regularly scheduled nights or weekends.
In the heart of Burlington, VT
this position provides clinical and administrative oversight to two substance abuse social detox and sobering programs. As part of the Howard
Center crisis continuum of services, this position is supported by a clinical
supervisor on-site and partners closely with UVMMC.
of and training staff on CINA/CIWA/withdrawal, medication oversight
and admission/discharge criteria
program admissions and screenings to assess for safety, medical and social
management including recruitment, hiring, performance management and
training and clinical supervision.
of scheduling, and adequate staffing coverage for program.
and building maintenance.
in after-hours supervisor on-call coverage, rotating among other leaders.
management and allocation of resources.
and contract management including reporting and following all applicable
Management, regular reporting and outcomes development with some
quality coordination of services, standard of care, and staff skill
development and competency.
and community partnership liaison relationships and collaboration.
years' work experience in substance use/addictions behavioral health
years' supervisory/management experience.
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Benefits Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.