We are seeking a dynamic, creative and passionate Program Manager who wants to positively impact the field of substance
The position provides clinical and
administrative oversight to the ACT1 and Bridge
24/7/365 substance abuse crisis detox and stabilization programs.
- Staff management including recruitment, hiring, performance management and evaluation.
- Staff training and clinical supervision.
- Oversight of scheduling, and adequate staffing coverage for program.
- Review admissions and screenings to assess risk as needed.
- Operations and building maintenance.
- Participation in supervisor on-call coverage.
- Budget management and allocation of resources.
- Compliance and contract management including reporting and following all applicable regulations.
- Development and training for site and program specific policy and procedures/protocols (CINA/CIWA/withdrawal and medication oversight, admission/discharge criteria, documentation, etc.)
- Utilization Management, regular reporting and outcomes development.
- Ensure quality coordination of services, standard of care, and staff skill development and competency.
- Intra-agency and community partnership liaison relationships and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Registered Nurse License.
- 5 years' work experience in substance use/addictions behavioral health field.
- 3 years' supervisory/management experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Generous time off starting at
36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and
increases with years of service)
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with
agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Agency paid 401K retirement and
additional incentive match program
- Delta dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with
- Discounted online
undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace
wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff,
financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and
- Voluntary benefits from
local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone
service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.