Seeking individual to provide comprehensive administrative and clinical oversight and coordination for the Safe Recovery Low Barrier Buprenorphine Program. The purpose of this position is engagement and care coordination for clients receiving low barrier treatment. This position will work collaboratively with community partners in order to increase access and services for clients engaged with, or needing entry into, the Hub and Spoke model of care. They are responsible for engaging with community Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) providers to improve coordination and collaboration.
- Direct client services to support wrap around services
- Community outreach to individuals and providers
- Attendance at community coordination meetings
- Data collection and program reporting
- Master's Degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or closely related field.
- At least two years of experience in health care, social services, and/or research
- Experience with addiction and mental health treatment services
- Knowledge of community resources and experience in screening and counseling skills.
- Non-licensed Clinicians must be on the Vermont State Roster of Nonlicensed Noncertified Psychotherapists.
- Possession of valid Vermont Driver's license.
- Full-time (37.5 hours)
- Benefits Eligible
- Starting salary $46,059.00 ($48,087.00 with Clinical License)
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.