Work alongside our head cook to order, prepare and serve healthy school lunches at the Baird School in Burlington, VT. Enjoy part time, academic-day hours in this year-round position.
The Baird School provides an alternative educational environment for children ages 5-14 (grades K-8) whose needs cannot be met in a regular educational environment due to social, emotional and/or behavioral challenges. Students engage in academic, social, emotional, and behavioral programming to develop skills/strategies that will allow them to succeed in the least restrictive educational environment available to them.
Perks and Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.