$1000 Sign On Bonus
Interested in trauma treatment and psychiatric care? Join the Crisis Stabilization team at the Jarrett House.
The Jarrett House is a staff-secure residential home in Burlington serving Vermont children ages 5-13, who are experiencing an acute mental health emergency.
Interventionists maintain a healthy living environment by providing supervision, modeling healthy interactions, and responding safely to escalated behavior. Consider this position if you hold a Bachelors Degree and a valid driver's license.
The direct service schedule for this position is:
Meetings, supervision, and other tasks fill up the remaining hours.
Explore your natural talents and build social work skills while making lasting impressions on at-risk children. Applicants must have flexibility to work evenings/weekends. All of our positions focus on professional development through training and supervision, and offer the opportunity for advancement.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!