**$2,000 Sign On Bonus** Provide intensive specialized instructional and behavioral treatment and support services to children with emotional, behavioral, and/or developmental disabilities, in order to promote healthy and adaptive social, emotional, and behavioral functioning. Consider this position if you have a valid driver's license. Successful candidate will be able to connect with children and have effective oral/written communication skills along with the ability to work autonomously.
We currently have Interventionist positions open in both the INCLUSION program and The Baird School.
The INCLUSION Program provides intensive, individualized support to Chittenden County children in grades K-12 with serious emotional, behavioral, and academic challenges who have not been able to be served with the most intensive public school based supports.
The Baird School provides an alternative educational environment for children ages 5-14 (grades K-8) whose needs cannot be met in a regular educational environment due to social, emotional and/or behavioral challenges. Students engage in academic, social, emotional, and behavioral programming to develop skills/strategies that will allow them to succeed in the least restrictive educational environment available to them.
Click the link below to hear from individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Hoefits:ward Center's EOE policy.