Protect and manage
clients' health information at Howard Center sites.
- Monitor Health Information associated with Openings,
Closings, and Discharges.
- Trouble shoot issues found and utilize EHR Essentials
ticketing system to alert clinicians to errors.
- Conduct audits to ensure completeness and accuracy of
all client's documentation
- Review and process authorizations and requests for
- Utilize ROI database as a record of requests and
- Complete all daily filing, scanning, and indexing
- At least two years of related experience.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Understanding of regulations and privacy laws such as
HIPAA, FERPA that govern health information and billing.
- Knowledge of MS Office, comfortable learning new
computer programs, organizational skills, good written and verbal skills,
ability to work independently and with a team
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Non exempt position
- Benefits eligible position
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to
- 36 paid days off
- 401k with up to 8% employer contribution
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Childcare stipend
Howard Center is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service
delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities,
people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to
apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE