Center is seeking a Facilities Services Manager to provide daily oversight to
the Facilities Maintenance (FM) & Environmental Services (EVS) Teams. This
role is responsible for the general maintenance, operations of buildings and
their respective grounds and maintaining mechanical, electrical, plumbing and
building fire & safety codes. This role will also coordinate all cleaning
services at the various properties and schedule staff and vendors to provide
- Manages Maintenance & Environmental Service Teams.
- Trains and evaluates staff.
- Responsible for cleaning & maintenance at all agency sites.
- Maintains coverage through scheduling.
- Develops special projects with Director as needed.
- Maintains Building Life Safety and other applicable codes and standards.
- Coordinates inspections & conducts drills as required
- Manages budget within the scope of responsibility
- Oversees the inventory at all locations.
- Provides coverage for On-Call 24 Hour Emergency Response when necessary.
- High School required, Bachelors preferred
- 5 years of experience in property management including maintenance and building operations and managing contracted services.
- 2 years of experience supervising journeymen level trades and technical staff
- 2 years of experience in commercial and/or residential cleaning to include knowledge of cleaning methods and scheduling
- Maintains use of a personal vehicle with a clean driving record, valid driving license and auto insurance meeting minimum requirements.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with
agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at
36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and
increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and
additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with
- Discounted online
undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace
wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff,
financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and
- Voluntary benefits from
local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone
service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by
the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About
Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.