Howard Center's Facilities Department is seeking an Environmental Services Technician.
- Variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify supervisors of any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Must have valid driver's license and transportation
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Work quickly without compromising quality
- Part-time (25 hours)
- Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.