Facilities Department is seeking a Full-time Environmental Services Technician.
of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify supervisors of
any damages, deficits and disturbances
stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any
have valid driver's license and transportation
experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
and time management skills
quickly without compromising quality
- Full-time (40 hours)
- Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.