In conjunction with the Partners for Access Project Director, this role will lead the exploration, design and implementation of a single point of contact for families seeking outpatient mental health services (therapy and/or counseling) in Chittenden County. This includes participating in the creation and actualization of a new public/private partnership model with outpatient therapy/counseling providers. This position requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders including providers, referral sources and families.
Application deadline is May 21, 2019.
Meet regularly with the Project Director to coordinate planning, share progress of work and identify and resolve issues
Engage community (therapy providers, referral sources throughout the children's system of care, and parents/families/caregivers) in project through engagement sessions, surveys and focus groups; facilitate organization and design sessions
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.