Rewarding opportunity currently available for a Psychiatrist to join Howard Center's outpatient team. As a member of this team you will provide psychiatric consultation and clinical leadership.
- Provide psychiatric care
- Provide consultation to staff
- Attend clinical meetings
- Must model strong interpersonal skills and high ethical standards
- This is a temporary position
Perks & Benefits
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!