The School Services Clinician provides mental health, consultation and case management services to youth, using a Social Work model. This position will be based at the South Burlington High School and starts in August 2021.
The School Services Program helps children, ages 3-22 and their families address challenges so that children can experience healthy development and school success. School Services Clinicians act as the link between home, school and community in order to promote and support students' overall school and social success.
This is a co-hire position between Howard Center and the South Burlington school district.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid
premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- 40 hour work week with a 205 day contract; also offer 3 personal days and 8 sick days with a $1000 bonus for completing contract days annually
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.