We have an exciting opportunity for a clinician to join our Outpatient team. The focus of this position is to provide co-occurring individual and group therapy to clients seeking Outpatient therapy. This position will also provide care coordination and therapy to clients receiving suboxone through our office based opioid treatment program (Spoke). This is an ideal position for an applicant that wishes to work within a team of outpatient clinicians and medical providers providing an array of different services to a diverse population.
- Provide co-occurring individual and group psychotherapy
- Provide care coordination to ensure that clients have access to resources, treatment, and seamless care with other providers
- Masters degree
- LCMHC or LICSW or LADC (or license eligible)
- Minimum 1 year working in substance abuse or mental health field providing counseling and case management.
- Full time (37.5hrs/week) benefits eligible position.
- This is a Union position.
- Salary with Clinical License is $48,691.50
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.