"We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members."
-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Clinician - Early Childhood Mental Health:
Provide comprehensive mental health services to children and their families throughout Chittenden County, while working alongside a team of clinical professionals inside of homes, and educational settings.
The Early Childhood Program offers home-based parenting education, supportive counseling for children and families, consultation, advocacy, and case management. The Program provides training, consultation, and education to caregivers and providers who support young children and families.
Licensing Requirement Notice:
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license then you must be on the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.