Join Howard Center's Outpatient Team! This position provides co-occurring services to elders in their home and community or via telehealth. This Leadership position supervises clinicians and is a part of program development and management of a wide array of services.
- Provides clinical services to elder clients to include: clinical evaluation, treatment, coordination of services
- Provides supervision to staff and interns
- Completes administrative tasks on time duties and participation in staff activities
- Recruits staff and interns
- Master's Degree
- Clinical License, Vermont license
- Two years of experience providing mental health
service to elders
- Supervisory experience
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal
- Full-time, benefits eligible position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.