Howard Center is recruiting for a Clinical Informatics
Analyst to facilitate the integration of data, information, and knowledge to
support patients, clinicians, physicians, and other providers in their clinical
decision-making. Individual will understand workflow redesign and
business processes. This role will also enable effective use of the clinical
information systems through the analysis of system use (process and outcome
measures), best practices, and organizational requirements.
- Derives quality measures to serve as benchmarks and project goals / priorities; collect and derive processes and clinical document content that serves to define best practices; collect and derive evidence-based outcomes that contribute to clinical quality; collect and derive process deficiencies that detract from clinical quality. Presents measurements to appropriate forums to aid in the understanding of the data and application to organization operations.
- Acts as a functional expert for the EHR system and its use in support of the IT Helpdesk / Support Staff, or on-call / exception handling (new function, feature, program roll-outs, etc.)
- Evaluates clinical documents (and changes to documents) that serve to define best practices and comply with legal and corporate requirements. Work with clinical input / committees / program leadership toward process redesign / improvements.
- Leads workflow and document testing, collect feedback from process. Designs training plans and content. Conducts train-the-trainer, topical and group training sessions as required. Coordinate training content with IT Training staff. Create training materials as required.
- Evaluates workflows (and changes to workflows) that serve to define best practices and comply with legal and corporate requirements. Works with clinical input / committees / program leadership toward process redesign / improvements.
- Helps the organization to set and realize quality improvement and process effectiveness goals through use of the clinical information system / electronic health record (EHR) system, and through required changes in design of clinical workflows, documents and reports.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with an EHR system preferably, in a mental health organization.
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Excel, etc..
- Full-time (37.5 hours)
- Benefits Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service
delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities,
people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy