Provide case management services to clients who have been approved by the Vermont State's Attorney's office and accepted into the Chittenden County Adult Drug Treatment Court.
- Establish treatment plans based on clinical and criminal justice system needs
- Assist with navigation of mental health, substance use, housing, transportation and other bio-psycho-social dynamics
- Manage crisis
- Liaison between treatment providers and the criminal justice system
- Complete reports to the Adult Drug Treatment Court on the progress of each client
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with clients with substance abuse and/or mental health diagnosis.
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
- Full-time (37.5/hours week)
- Benefits eligible
- This is a union position
- Salary is $37,401.00
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.