Seeking individual to coordinate care for clients of the syringe exchange and low barrier buprenorphine program, This includes assessment, service coordination, risk reduction knowledge and skill development, treatment planning, crisis intervention, HIV counseling/testing/referral, HCV counseling/testing/referral, drug overdose prevention, and related services. coordinate care for clients of the syringe exchange and low barrier buprenorphine program
- Case management and specialized intervention services including syringe exchange.
- Acquiring, stocking and distributing Narcan with training.
- Program documentation and reporting
- Participation in group and individual supervision, case staffing, training and other program administration.
- Crisis management and response.
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid Vermont Driver's License, registered vehicle and automobile insurance that complies with agency policy
- 1-2 year's of experience in human services
- 37.5 hours (Full-time position)
- This is a Union position
- Hiring salary is $ 36,484.50
- Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.