Work with clients and
community partners as part of a Howard Center team serving individuals
receiving medication assisted treatment through the Chittenden Clinic/HUB.
Carry a small case load and deliver comprehensive case management and
health home services based on individual client needs. Services provided by the
Case Manager - HUB facilitate Chittenden Clinic's delivery of enhanced,
coordinated services serving medical and psychosocial client needs.
case management services to patients as defined by the State Plan
Amendment and in accordance with the Affordable Care Act.
with treatment providers and community support groups with the goal of
coordinating care and referrals
frequency and nature of services based on client needs
with treatment providers and community groups to coordinate client care
driver's license and acceptable driving record
clear professional boundaries
in assessing and delivering services; and in assessing need for triage
eligible in VT
mandates that if you do not hold a valid license required for this position
then you must be on the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified
Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are
not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in
hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to
several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the
website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation
is a union position
is an exempt position
Perks & Benefits:
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.