This Case Manager role is a flexible member of the team providing in-home services to families at risk of out-of-home placement. This position will be responsible for a specific case load of identified families. The Case Manager provides intervention and case management to families through direct service,
coordinating and collaborating with internal/external professionals and resources,
and documenting services.
- Manager a caseload of 4-6 families
- Direct service, including skill building, with youth in the home and in the community
- Parent education
- Case coordination, including communication with other providers, team meetings, and documentation
- Establishing relationships with local resources
- Crisis prevention and management
- Three years' experience in working with children/youth, parents, and/or families
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Annual salary of $37,401.00
- This is a union position
- This is an exempt position
Click the link below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.