The Residential Advisor (RA) position is a contracted position that would provide support to students in the overnight hours (9 pm through 8 am). The RA often serves as a role model for students and provides guidance in the areas of: independent living, social skills, and academics. Avenue 7 is a transitional housing model located in Burlington. It houses 6 residents who share the same goal of one day living on their own but still need to learn/enhance their independent living skills in the home and community.
This position will includes an attached, rent free, apartment to the program which is equipped with a private kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.