The Autism Spectrum Program is seeking a full-time Autism Specialist/Board Certified Behavior Analyst to provide intensive, behavioral, community-based treatment services to children, ages 2-21, diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The Autism Spectrum Program (ASP) provides support services to individuals ages 2-21 with an autism spectrum disorder. Services are provided in home, school, and community settings and target teaching essential skills including social communication, adaptive behavior, daily living and functional learning skills. The ASP also provides consultation and training services regarding autism and evidence based interventions.
This position provides an exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing program, and to the field of Autism services in the state of Vermont.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.